Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sites Referenced during the Elluminate Meeting

During our class meeting, Thursday, I spoke of two websites that I use in classroom. Patti asked me to pass them on to the class.

The blog I like to use in my classroom is at edugblogs.com. To check out one of from my class and how use it, you might look at culturalheritage2008.edublogs.org. I like the strength of the program and the security it offers.

I also have introduced elementary teachers in my school to www.ikeepbookmarks.com. It is a much more simplified version of del.icio.us and can easily be used in a classroom for collecting bookmarks, putting them in folders and giving students easy access to them by placing a bookmark on the toolbar for this one website. It makes it easier for teachers and students to keep track of bookmarks the go to regularly for their classroom.

No comments: